Organic Plus, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wise GroupHong Kong Limited (collectively "we", the "Company","Organic Plus" ) respect the privacy rights of visitors to theCompany’s website and mobile apps and of individuals who participate in, accessor sign up to any of the Company's services, activities or online content(collectively referred to as "Services"). We endeavor to ensure thatall our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall becarried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("PDPO").
The term "personal data" shall havethe meaning ascribed to it by PDPO.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONALDATA
Personal data collected from you may be usedby the Company for:
· identifying you and any accounts you holdwith us
· enabling the provision of the Services toyou
· conducting identity verification and/orcredit checks
· processing of payment instructions orcollection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of theServices
· order processing, billing andfulfilment
· direct marketing of the Services
· direct marketing of the products and servicesof the Company’s business partners
· designing services for you
· conducting research, statistical analysis andbehavioral analysis
· conducting program viewership survey andanalysis
· customer profiling and analysing yourpurchasing preferences
· enabling you to participate in interactivefeatures of our service, including identifying your friends or individuals, andsharing and communicating with them your shopping experience, when you chooseto do so
· making suggestions and recommendations to youand other users of our Services or goods and services that may interest you orthem
· customising the Company’s website and itscontent to your particular preferences
· provisioning of customer services
· handling your complaints and accountenquiries
· fraud prevention and detection
· making such disclosures as required byapplicable laws, rules and regulations
· any other purposes directly related to thepurpose for which the personal data were originally collected
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by theCompany may include:
1. Yourpersonal information and contact information such as your name, gender, date ofbirth, identity card number, telephone number, social media contact, emailaddress, residential address, mailing address, and billing address;
2. Yourbusiness information such as company name and business title;
3. Youraccount details, including first and last 4 digits of credit card accountnumbers, or user accounts;
4. Yourhousehold income range, and personal interest;
5. IPaddress, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsingrecords, and/or other Internet log information of your computer or mobiledevice; and
6. Telephonenumbers and email addresses contained in your phone book, when you choose toparticipate in interactive features of our service. In this case we will haveinformed you when you access to our service and by providing that data to usyou agree that you have obtained consent from those individuals in the phonebooks.
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OFPERSONAL DATA
The Company does not trade your personalinformation and contact information for gain without your written consent. Allpersonal data collected and held by the Company will be kept confidential, butwhere disclosure is necessary for the Company to comply with any statutoryobligations or requirements, or for the Company to provide the Services to youor to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for whichthe personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the followingparties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
· Competent court of law, law enforcementagencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions ororganisations;
· Company’s associated companies, contractors,agents, sellers or suppliers of the goods/services, or other service operators,who are involved in the sale and marketing, administration or provision of theServices;
· Any other person under a duty ofconfidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, ITconsultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which hasundertaken to keep such information confidential; and
· Banks, financial institutions, credit cardissuing companies or debt collection agencies.
Any questions, comments, suggestions orinformation other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any partof the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to the Company ona non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use,reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such informationfreely, including passing it to any associated company for example, inconnection with the development and marketing of services and to meet userneeds.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensurethat any personal data held by the Company is stored in a secure and safeplace.
All personal data which we collect is keptconfidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that wecannot guarantee the security of transmission.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE HONG KONG
If necessary, the Company may transfer thepersonal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region forcarrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which thepersonal data were collected. All the transfer of those personal data will becarried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you choose, or you are provided with, auser identification code, password or any other piece of information as part ofour security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. Youmust not disclose it to any third party. If your mobile number is used foraccount login, you shall ensure that timely update is made by logging in toyour account at “Account Profile” when your mobile number is to be changed orreturned to your mobile operator. This is important to ensure that your accountinformation will not be accessed by a third party who may have acquired theright to use your discarded mobile number. You are solely responsible forsecuring your account in this particular way. We shall have no liability to youfor any loss or damage in this regard.
Unless there is a mandatory legal requirementfor us to keep your personal data for a specified period, we will only retainyour personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for whichthe personal data were originally collected.
The Company intends to use the personal datacollected from you in direct marketing and the Company requires your consentfor that purpose. Your name, telephone number, email address, contact address,social media contact, products and service portfolio information, transactionpattern and behavior, browsing records, content viewing habits, and personalinterest held by the Company may be used by the Company in direct marketing ofthe Services and the following classes of products or services offered by theCompany’s business partners or the registered merchants of Organic Plus,including mother and baby, beauty and health, electronics, fashion, food andbeverage, household, lifestyle, sports, telecommunications, media andentertainment, which may be of interest to you.
We may contact you by mail, telephone, socialmedia, SMS, text/picture/video message, fax, email. If you prefer not toreceive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at anytime by updating your preferences through your registered account or aunsubscribe link provided. Upon receipt of your request, we shall cease to souse your personal data without charge to you.
· recognise you whenever you visit this website
· obtain information about your preferences,viewing and browsing behavior, online movements and use of the Internet
· keep track of the items stored in yourshopping basket and take you through the checkout process
· carry out research and statistical analysisto help improve our Services and to help us better understand our visitor andcustomer requirements and interests
· target our marketing and advertisingcampaigns and those of our business partners and advertisers more effectivelyby providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to yourinterests
· make your online experience more efficientand enjoyable
· enable tighter security
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Unit A7,8/F, Blk A, Merit Ind. Centre,
For theattention of: Personal Data Officer
TheCompany reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complyingwith a data access request as permitted by the PDPO.
LastUpdated: 20 July 2018